Hebrews 1:1-14. Everything!
Part 1 of 2: Miltha (Eil's Eternal Genesis)
1. The Alahaⁿ spoke to our ancestors in every way, shape and formⁿ through the prophets of old.ⁿ
2. But in these latter days,ⁿ He spoke to us through His Son,ⁿ (John 1:3, Colossians 1:16) – To Whom was consecrated the inheritance to everything, and by Whom He created the universesⁿ, (Colossians 1:15) –
3. “So as they may be the yeast of His [Son's] glory and in the image of His existence, and that he may muster all of them by the power of His MILTHA, and it was with that Essence of His Trinityⁿ that He cleansed our sins, He Who sits from the right of the Supreme throne in the Highest.”ⁿ
4. And all this is greater than the angels, according to that greatness inherited in the name He receivedⁿ from them." (Psalms 2:7) –
5. For when did The Alahaⁿ ever speak of any angels as: “You are my Son, My eternal genesis,”ⁿ and again: “I shall be a Father to Him and He shall be a Son to Me.” (Deuteronomy. 32:34);
ⁿ1:3. 1 CRH: Q’nu’meh (“קנֻומֶה”) [Plurality] – This is from Eastern World Scriptures To English, and does NOT refer to any Western World “Trinity” version, i.e. “3 ‘persons’ in 1...” which came Centuries later. Perhaps that’s why in some Bibles, the word “Qnoma” is instead used, to avoid the confusion.
ⁿ1:3. 2 This clearly shows two thrones and two beings, being one or united in mind, thought and purpose. (Romans 8:34, Acts 2:33, 7:55-56, 1 Peter 3:22, Hebrews 8:1, 10:10-13, 12:2, Psalms 110:1). (HRB)
ⁿ1:4 Figure of speech: “Inherited.”
ⁿ1:5 1 Not Present in the commonly used Textus Receptus Greek, which would be “THEOS”
ⁿ1:5 2 “That my Son You Are, I daily beget You.”
Part 2 of 2: The Bread Of Life
6. Again, then, when the Bread of Life entered the universe, He said, “All the angels of The Alaha shall worship Him.” (Psalms 104:4) –
7. Regarding the angels, He said thus, “He made His angels into spirits and His servants into a burning light.”
8. Regarding the Son He said, “The throne is Yours, Alaha to the end of the universe, of all the universes. Your rod is fair, the rod of your Kingdom.ⁿ (Psalms 45:6, 7) –
9. “You have mercy on the righteous and hate the abominable. Because of that The Alaha has anointed your Alaha head the Anointing of joy greater than your companions.”ⁿ
10. And again, “You consecratedⁿ the earth's foundations from the beginning of creation, and the heavens You made with your hands.
11. “All these shall pass away, yet You shall remain, and they shall all wear out like fine clothes,
12. “And like a hat You will bend them. They will change, but you will remain as You are, and the years will not ageⁿ you.” (Psalms 102:25-27) – 13. To which of the angels did He then ever say, “Sit from my right until I consecrate your enemies as a rug under your feet”? (Psalms 110:1) –
14. Alas, were they not all spirits of ministry sent to serve those who were destined to inherit the everlasting life?ⁿ
ⁿ1:9 “Because of that anointed The Alaha Your Alaha the anointing of happiness greater than your friends.” HRB: This verse is quoted from Psalms 45:6-7 and shows that the Messiah is called Alaha/Elohim and also the Messiah is a different being than Alaha/Elohim the Father.
ⁿ1:10 Figure of speech retained: “Designated.” HRB: Y’shua was there at creation (Genesis 1:26)
ⁿ1:12 “Shrink,” “develop,” or “evolve.”
ⁿ1:14 Cherubs were not created to become literal children and heirs of Yahweh, but were created to be ministering spirits.